- 4812 Gould Avenue, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011, USA
Jim is a 20+ year member of the Microsoft Community and the former founder of “Compass Computer Group”, an award winning Microsoft Managed Partner and one of Microsoft’s first SharePoint Partners. Over a period of 13 years, Compass successfully delivered over $50 million in custom solutions for clients such as Warner Bros., Fidelity National, The Salvation Army, CAA, Universal Studios, Westwood Insurance, Chicago Title, Paramount, Paul Hastings Janofsky and Walker, The City of Hope, UCLA, and Microsoft Consulting Services.
As Managing Partner and Senior SharePoint Architect at SharePoint Pros, Jim focuses on the design, development, and deployment of SharePoint solutions. He is also a frequent speaker at Microsoft events and SharePoint conferences.
– SharePoint consulting (SharePoint 2010, 2013, O365)
– SharePoint life-cycle management
– SharePoint requirements gathering
– SharePoint roadmap development
– SharePoint best practices
– SharePoint adoption planning
– SharePoint governance
– SharePoint mentoring and support
– SharePoint data migration